Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Climbing this Mountain

My biggest fear in life is being in high places. I don't think its so much being somewhere high as much as it is being in a position where it is so easy to fall.  Right now as I fill out FAFSA and college applications all alone, I feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff about to plunge to my death any second.  This is honestly one of the scariest places I've ever been.  I feel so scared knowing that anything I do wrong now could be with me for the rest of my life.  If I accrue any debt through this process its mine and nobody else's.  I feel like I am an inexperienced beginner attempting to climb Mt.Everest alone. I feel like I'm twenty thousand feet up and I realize the funny feeling like I forgot something this morning was because I'm not wearing a harness.  I need someone to help me. I need someone to have me on belay, someone to show me where to hold on to so I don't fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment